PDA

View Full Version : Aikido Study for PhD

Please visit our sponsor:

makuchg
07-06-2015, 08:21 AM
I'm conducting a study on the affect of Aikido on the spirituality of American Aikidoka for my PhD in Humanities from Salve Regina University. The study is entirely voluntary and takes about 30 minutes. If you'd like to help, please complete the survey at the link below.

You could win a Kingfisher bokken, jo, or weapons slip. Thanks in advance!

https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/Aikido_Survey

nikyu62
07-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Spammer?

Janet Rosen
07-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Spammer?

Unfortunately somebody suggested he post in other subforums....so he did.

makuchg
07-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Sorry all. Didn't want to spam, but wanted to reavh the widest sudience for participation.

Greg

fatebass21
01-25-2017, 11:54 PM
It's been a while but did you complete this? How did it go?

lbb
01-27-2017, 09:23 AM
Typical drive-by. this is why I never respond to these.

PuppyDoggie
09-17-2017, 06:09 AM
I know I'm reviving an old thread, but am very curious about your dissertation; yet it takes years to finish a PhD. Have you finished writing your thesis and/or defended it yet?

Janet Rosen
09-17-2017, 12:30 PM
I know I'm reviving an old thread, but am very curious about your dissertation; yet it takes years to finish a PhD. Have you finished writing your thesis and/or defended it yet?

The poster has not posted on this site since 2015 (easily searchable); he will not see your query but you might be able to contact him privately.

dps
05-16-2018, 01:26 PM
I e-mailed Sensei Gina Boccolucci at the Florida Aikido Center. He is no longer a student, was a student for a few months a very long time ago, maybe a few years.

dps

dps
05-16-2018, 01:43 PM
I found him on Salve Regina University, Humanities, Graduate Student website. ( http://salve.academia.edu/gregorymakuch )
He has three papers listed:

"THE IMPACT OF CATHOLIC AND PROTESTANT BELIEFS ON GENETIC TESTING AND CLONING";

"Deciphering Truth: A Journey Through Perception, Opinion, and Convenience";

"Examining Social Change within Japan".

dps

PuppyDoggie
06-19-2018, 04:25 PM
Thanks David for finding him and for posting the link! Much appreciated to fulfill my curiosity. It's too bad that there were no direct references to aikido in any of his three papers though.

dps
06-23-2018, 08:53 PM
Thanks David for finding him and for posting the link! Much appreciated to fulfill my curiosity. It's too bad that there were no direct references to aikido in any of his three papers though.

Your Welcome

dps