PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Berlin

Please visit our sponsor:

Inushishi
09-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Hi everybody !
My name is RenÚ and i'm a Koryű Bud˘ Student from Berlin, Germany.
At the time i visit a "Fachhoschule"(college) were i study medical computer science

I started my bud˘ training at the age of 13 with first trainings in Kend˘ with Aoki Sensei, a well known Kend˘ Teacher around Berlin. But because of my poor health(cronic heart disease) i couldn't stand the training.
With 15, and a lot more stamina i restarted my training with Tend˘ ryű Aikid˘. But that didn't satisfy me at this young age. I was often scolded because i was to aggresiv and to rough and the only ones who could handle me were the Yudansha.(well at that age i had different ideas about how to train).
After a year i stopped my training there and started to train Bujinkan Bud˘.
After 6 years of training the d˘j˘ leaved the Bujinkan Organisation to search for a new orientation.
After some time my d˘j˘-ch˘ felt in love with Kukamishin ryű and we visited Denshu-kai with Takatsuka Eichoku Shihanke of the Kukamishinden Tenshin Hy˘h˘ and we started to train the omote waza of the school(B˘jutsu and Taijutsu) with Takatsuka senseis permission(but we weren't part of the ryűha).
This training period lasted for about 2 years but at last the study group had fizzled out and I stood alone on the mat.

Then an old friend of mine invited me to come train with him and i believe there i have found my home. Now i train since August 2012 Tenshin Sh˘den Katori Shint˘ Ryű at the 'Kobukai-Berlin e.V.' Keik˘j˘.
In a way one could say i'm a kohai of the User Carsten M÷llering, because we have the same teacher :D .

I've registered here because now i play with the thought to restart my Aikid˘-training and wanted to inform myself about the different views on Aikid˘ and Aiki/IP Training and what it is all about.

In this sense: yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Greetings RenÚ
Ps: sorry for my bad english.

akiy
09-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Hi RenÚ,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction. I hope you feel welcome in joining in with the discussions here.

-- Jun

fatebass21
12-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Hi Rene,

Welcome! If your thinking about restarting your aikido training I think you have already decided what you will do ;)

Carsten M÷llering
12-07-2014, 05:09 AM
Hi RenÚ,

I somehow missed your introduction here. Sorry for that.
Nice to have you here! :-)