PDA

View Full Version : Inquiring for thesis Title :-/

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

elacueva
04-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi everyone! Good day to all of you! :)
First of all, i would like to apologize for my English grammar that i may be using and not that much accurate. My bad

i know that this is out of the place to discus but i am only hoping to get some idea:o :o

I am a agriculture student and turning to 4th year student this coming semester S.Y. 2014
(one of the university of Isabela in the Philippines)
I set my mind that when the semester come. i will conducting my thesis as soon as possible.
But the problem is
i have a hard time thinking and selecting crop and title to have my thesis proposal.

Rice and Corn are very common crops and I observe that the research were always the same when i am searching into our library.
(foliar app.,emulsions,. organc vs. inorganic., varietal, weeding strategies, variety condition etc. etc. etc.)its not the same title that written but somehow its nearly same.

I am thinking something new that has not been or rarely conducted experiment/research or new innovation of technology.
Maybe Rice and Corn will do but the problems is the treatments and application. I am thinking something new..

I am humbly inquiring to have an idea to everyone who is expert in the field of Agriculture?:o... idea in Crop Science research or Crop Protection research that have an economic impact and may implement if so?
please even only slightly idea or better idea? and i will do the rest.

Hoping to your positive reply.
Thank You and God bless!

~eman. .

Keith Larman
04-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Quinoa is a "up and coming" (i.e., "discovered" by a larger consumer base) "grain" (well, seed actually). And there are apparently a lot of stories coming out about unintended consequences of an age-old but relatively obscure staple food of sorts for a very small population becoming fantastically popular worldwide.

elacueva
04-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Sensei Keith, thank you for the idea.. i came up with the title "growing of quinoa at the condition of our school with different application of organic fertilizer" its my 4th title i have 6 more to do and select which is better to conduct. :) thank you sensei. God Bless! :)

Krystal Locke
04-15-2014, 01:35 AM
Cereal Killers: A survey of grain pathogens and their treatments

Janet, you must not be reading this thread.....