PDA

View Full Version : Aikido Sangenkai blog update

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Chris Li
06-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Upgraded the software for the Aikido Sangenkai blog (http://www.aikidosangenkai.org/blog) - better mobile compatibility, save articles as PDF and more.

Lost some things in the transition (all the old comments, for example) - let me know if anything went astray. Old links should automatically redirect to the new links.

Best,

Chris

GMaroda
06-25-2013, 07:18 AM
It might just be the browser but the text is impossible to read on most pages. The background, while lovely, washes out the text. It also interrupts the flow. I'd suggest switching all instances to a simple colored (even if that color is white) background for readability.

chillzATL
06-25-2013, 09:00 AM
It might just be the browser but the text is impossible to read on most pages. The background, while lovely, washes out the text. It also interrupts the flow. I'd suggest switching all instances to a simple colored (even if that color is white) background for readability.

No issues here, seems fine in chrome/IE.

Chris Li
06-25-2013, 10:15 AM

The background is white for me on Chrome, MSIE and Firefox on Mac and on Windows (looks OK in Chrome on Android, too), what are you using?

One caveat - if you're using an obsolete browser (ie, MSIE 8) you might be out of luck...

Best,

Chris