PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

jam
05-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey guys, before moving back up to Scotland I trained at several Kai Shin Kai clubs around the Oxford area. Just recently passed my Shodan grading, so ready to start learning!

Not found a new club in Scotland yet, been a bit busy with my new job. I'll be looking for a local club when I get back from my holiday to Japan.

I'm going to make a post in the Supplies forum about the price of a Gi and Hakama from the Hombu Dojo, so if you know anything about this, please check it out.

Thanks

akiy
05-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Hi James,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

sakumeikan
05-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Hey guys, before moving back up to Scotland I trained at several Kai Shin Kai clubs around the Oxford area. Just recently passed my Shodan grading, so ready to start learning!

Not found a new club in Scotland yet, been a bit busy with my new job. I'll be looking for a local club when I get back from my holiday to Japan.

I'm going to make a post in the Supplies forum about the price of a Gi and Hakama from the Hombu Dojo, so if you know anything about this, please check it out.

Thanks

DearJames,
There are numerous dojo in Scotland. Glasgow/Edinburgh in particular have a wide range[Iwama, Birankai, B.A.F]Also in Aberdeen, Wishaw , Kilmarnock. Happy hunting, Joe.

jam
05-08-2012, 02:00 AM
There are numerous dojo in Scotland. Glasgow/Edinburgh in particular have a wide range[Iwama, Birankai, B.A.F]Also in Aberdeen, Wishaw , Kilmarnock. Happy hunting, Joe.

Hi Joe, I am planning on moving closer to Glasgow in the next few months, so I'll probably be looking at one of the many clubs in Glasgow.

My old Karate club was affiliated to Makotokai Aikido in Glasgow, so if I move close enough, I think I'll ask if I can join them.

Thanks for the info.