View Full Version : Fun games (rec)

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

06-30-2002, 10:21 PM
I am a Jedi!! I conqured Jedi Knight 2 outcast !! yay!! anyways... heres a list of computer games that come highly reccomended by the gaming industry.. yeah no Aikido in this post sorry. if you like any console or computer games put up your own list!! i havent been on for a while cause of Aikido and no internet so...

Great games:

Theif 1 and 2
Diablo 1 (Oh yeah) & 2 ( not as good as 1)
Myth the total codex ( kicks butt)
All the Dark forces games!
Castle wolfeinstien ( oh the memories)
Returne to Castle Wolfenstien ( more fun)
Fallout 1-3
Half-life ( biology was exciting)

this is a partail list.. but that will keep plently of people busy!

Oh yeah dont forget, its a great day to be you!

07-01-2002, 01:07 AM
Ah you finally did it eh? Good for you.

I would recommend also Medal of Honor: Frontline. I liked Operation Flashpoint, but Medal of Honor takes the cake. Don't get SOF2 though... sucks horribly.

Playing warcraft 3 demo right now... looks good, can't wait for it to come out.

Can't believe you didn't mention Max Payne! Especially if you get the kung fu mod. Kicks ass like John Woo style!

For the strategist amongst you, Civilisation 3 wins tops.

07-01-2002, 10:34 PM
I was in a hurry so didnt make a compleat list.I aggree Max payne rocked I beat the entire game agian with the kung fu mod!! also get teh Matrix lobby shoot out!

" A bit closer to heven!"

Civ games I stink at but my brother rockes so I get the civ games for him when the come out. Warcraft three came out like 2 days ago!
I never did get Metal of honor because im dirt broke right now ( start my job tommorow). I also liked a little known game called Savage where you get to be a lion living in the wilderness! Have you played any of the rainbow six games?? yay! Ghost recon highly recomended to! have fun!