PDA

View Full Version : Aikido Auvergne Kumano

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Tom Verhoeven
03-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Bonjour Everyone !
Originally I am from the Netherlands where I have been teaching Aikido for over twenty-five years. I have given Aikido seminars in France, The Netherlands, Isle of Man and Wales. And I have initiated Aikido seminars in the Netherlands with a.o. Ken Cottier sensei, Yoji Fujimoto sensei, Kiichi Hine sensei and Motomichi Anno sensei.
Nowadays I live in the Auvergne and continue my study in Aikido in the midst of nature in the forests of Monts Madeleine (mountains of Mary Magdalen). My musings on Aikido are published on this weblog; http://aikido-auvergne-kumano.blogspot.com/
Greetings from the land of the Arverni !
Tom Verhoeven

akiy
03-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Hi Tom,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

sakumeikan
03-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Bonjour Everyone !
Originally I am from the Netherlands where I have been teaching Aikido for over twenty-five years. I have given Aikido seminars in France, The Netherlands, Isle of Man and Wales. And I have initiated Aikido seminars in the Netherlands with a.o. Ken Cottier sensei, Yoji Fujimoto sensei, Kiichi Hine sensei and Motomichi Anno sensei.
Nowadays I live in the Auvergne and continue my study in Aikido in the midst of nature in the forests of Monts Madeleine (mountains of Mary Magdalen). My musings on Aikido are published on this weblog; http://aikido-auvergne-kumano.blogspot.com/
Greetings from the land of the Arverni !
Tom Verhoeven

Hi Tom,
How are you? Did you meet Ruddock Sensei/Robert Casement Sensei in the I.O.M? Your home area sounds very beautiful!! I am also familiar with Dutch Aikidoka, the late Ken Cottier Sensei, and a few groups in Wales. Take care , Joe.

Tom Verhoeven
03-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Hi Tom,
How are you? Did you meet Ruddock Sensei/Robert Casement Sensei in the I.O.M? Your home area sounds very beautiful!! I am also familiar with Dutch Aikidoka, the late Ken Cottier Sensei, and a few groups in Wales. Take care , Joe.

Hi Joe,
Yes, I have met Alan Ruddock sensei and organized over the years several Aikido courses with him in the Netherlands.
His direct student David Halsall sensei teaches Aikido in Wales. Alan Ruddock will be teaching an Aikido course there next month. Sadly he is not in good health.
It was on one of my visits to the I.O.M. that I met the much missed Ken Cottier sensei.
kind regards,
Tom