PDA

View Full Version : Anouncement

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

graham christian
02-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone, what a lovely day.

Just read through all the 'things' and 'thoughts' about me. Too many to discuss, especially as there is no thread with me as the title.

However, thank you all for your opinions, they are indeed revealing.

I have explained how I find it strange, this internet world and the Aikido people in it in as much as really don't get how meeting one of you folk is any different to meeting whoever approaches me in the real world, which I have always done. No problem.

However, as it seems like some 'necessity' I have said I would welcome any I consider an Aikido person.

A few are in the pipeline.

Today I met and trained with Mark Freeman.

A great day. A great person I may add. I cannot speak for him but suffice to say I had great fun.

We tried to fit in what we could in a three hour slot. Unfortunately my friend could only make it for the last ten minutes so he had five minutes only to 'experience' him.

So I finally met someone from the 'matrix' ha, ha.

Peace.

G.

Janet Rosen
02-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm glad you and Mark got to play! Our experience over on the pre-Aikiweb discussion group, aikido-l, is that once we started meeting each other across various styles and the like, things got much more amiable.

graham christian
02-11-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm glad you and Mark got to play! Our experience over on the pre-Aikiweb discussion group, aikido-l, is that once we started meeting each other across various styles and the like, things got much more amiable.

Thank you.
I realize that I am talking to people who on the whole I will never meet and that isn't a problem to me. I don't feel they have to prove or back up anything, but that's just me. However I also see what you mean and how it would result in such as you say.

Thanks for responding.

Regards.G.