PDA

View Full Version : Dan Harden in Portland March 31st-April 1st

Please visit our sponsor:

DH
01-04-2012, 12:01 PM
There will be only a few openings left as this hits the forum. I would prefer those who have trained with me before. If you are new, you will have to catch up as you can and we will try to help. I will spend some serious one-on-one with you, but I am going to cater to those who are training this way already.
I will leave out the typical add material as most everyone here knows the drill.
Friday night 6-9:00 or however long Allen lasts....
Sat. 9:00 to 6:00 dinner after
Sun.. public 9:00 to 1:00
Private class (invitation only. You know me? Talk to me and I will explain) 1:00-6:00 or however long Allen lasts....

Cost is $175.00 for main seminar
$200 for those staying for private class.
contact info.
dojoseminars@gmail.com
Dan

Allen Beebe
01-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Opening Aikiweb over lunch Allen reads:

"or however long Allen lasts...."

TWICE!

and breaks out into a cold sweat! :blush:

:)

Really looking forward to more great training, friends and fellowship!

All the best,
Allen

woudew
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Wish i could be there, but then again its my wife's birthday on Aprils Fool

Allen Beebe
01-04-2012, 02:24 PM
We know from past experience that you would be a fool to miss that! ;) :D

Anyway, you'll see Dan soon enough I think!

DH
03-21-2012, 12:47 PM
All applications are due in advance. NOW!
I know many of you who plan on attending, but have not sent in your info or payment!!!!
Contact
dojoseminars@gmail.com
Payment
$175.00 for Frid/Sat/Sund morning.
$200 for those staying for private class
to PayPal homeoffice@charter.net

There is no application at the door people!
Hope to see you soon.
Dan

ChrisMoses
04-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Simply one of the BEST seminars I've ever been to.

Dan is absolutely the real deal, if you haven't made the effort to find that out in person, I don't know what to tell you.

Huge thanks to Allen and PDX Power Posse™ (yes, that just happened..) for their hospitality and generosity with their time and space.

Now to start rewiring everything all over again... ;)

Walker
04-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Hey Chris,

So nice to train with you again and catch up. Geoff too. You guys are welcome anytime.

Oh and thanks for the nickname. Maybe someday we might live up to it... :straightf

woudew
04-02-2012, 10:59 AM
PDX Power Posse™ (yes, that just happened..)

Are there already patches avaiable?

Ps
glad to hear you guys had a great time :)

DH
04-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Still on the road
I wanted to say how much I appreciated the progress people are making (I found it very encouraging) but also the willingness to take it slow and really "work it." I felt at home like I was in my own dojo.
In all seriousness...
Thank you
Dan

Jeremy Hulley
04-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Man what a weekend.
Al, thanks for hosting I really appreciate it.
Dan, Thanks for teaching, supporting, challenging.
Thanks to every who participated for such genuine training.

Allen Beebe
04-02-2012, 05:10 PM
I appreciated the training atmosphere. It was purposeful and not pretentious, light hearted not light weight, focused not fixated, engaging not merely entertaining. (Thanks to those in attendance.) Dan ably negotiated the tricky waters of a mixed crowd of abilities, backgrounds, and personalities while keeping instruction clear and the practice productive and enjoyable, even inspirational at times. (Thanks Dan!)

Our work is cut out for us. The goals are clear and the means of attainment understood. What more could a sincere person ask for? (We already have great training partners . . . strange, but great!) The only thing left (for now) is lots of work.

Looking forward to next time! :)

Allen Beebe
04-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Also, thanks to everyone for your interest and support of our going over Shirata's empty handed solo body movement exercises Sunday afternoon. Of course Dan's keen eye, diverse background and useful insights were (are) of great value to me in exploring the depths of these teachings.

I felt completely comfortable "laying it out there" knowing I could rely upon the gravitas of all present. That's pretty cool! :)

DH
04-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Well, in all seriousness Allen, Shirata's forethought and work sort of demanded respect from everyone. You'd have to be a fairly ignorant budo-ka not see his genius in putting it together.
Thanks for putting his work...his legacy out there for us.
All the best
Dan

woudew
04-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Thanks for your kind words Dan.

I will remember them when practising Tan Doku Dosa and trying to understand these exercises of Shirata Sensei.