PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Messages

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Unregistered
06-22-2002, 10:27 PM
I guess if you speak frankly and honestly then your comments get erased from the forums.

There is a lot of bullshit in the aikido world, lots of miserable instruction and lack of instruction.....and way too much mental masturbation about aikido...especially in these forums. Wake up and practice, people.

Forget about "training" -- that's for monkeys and dogs. You see it; do it. Go to your dojo and practice. Make it your own --

Ali Afiam

Unregistered
06-23-2002, 12:49 AM
"Go to your dojo and practice. Make it your own"

What makes you think we don't

Bronson

guest1234
06-23-2002, 07:51 AM
Don't waste your time... some on this board are annoying, some ramble in their posts... but at least they use their real names. Those that hide behind false ones are cowards with nothing useful to say.

akiy
06-23-2002, 10:26 AM
Thread moved to the Feedback Forum where it belongs.

Originally posted by Unregistered
I guess if you speak frankly and honestly then your comments get erased from the forums.
To which posts are you referring? Which thread were they in? I'll be happy to take a look into it since I sure haven't been erasing comments unless they were mistakes (eg double posts) or the original poster asked me to do so.

Here are the messages that you've written so far:

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=19526&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

-- Jun