PDA

View Full Version : Seagal strikes again. Poultry and a dog die.

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Janet Rosen
09-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Steven Seagal apparently hates animal cruelty so much he is happy to be part of killing animals to prevent it... WTF???
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/31/steven-seagal-sued-for-ki_n_943952.html

Cliff Judge
09-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Steven Seagal apparently hates animal cruelty so much he is happy to be part of killing animals to prevent it... WTF???
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/31/steven-seagal-sued-for-ki_n_943952.html

I am more angered by the torrent of bad puns used in attempt to make a humor piece out of a story about a companion animal getting shot in a police raid.

Michael Varin
09-02-2011, 04:54 PM
I am more angered by the torrent of bad puns used in attempt to make a humor piece out of a story about a companion animal getting shot in a police raid.

Agreed.

This is what happens when heavy-handed policing meets bad reporting... How much of it was merely for the sake of entertainment?

I don't know much of the facts, but somehow I doubt that Seagal actually shot the dog or killed any roosters.

I don't like it, but I don't think that it is uncommon for dogs, vicious or friendly, to be shot in police raids, and I'm pretty sure it's standard practice for animal control people to euthanize game cocks.

On a side note, I think reality TV and police work has become a bad combination. Just watch any episode of "Police Women of Broward County" to see why.

Abasan
09-03-2011, 12:28 AM
But I like to watch the UK version of cops. Reminds me why the world is in such a shitty place right now.

In 1 episode they caught 6 drug offenders in separate cases. Each with drugs and some wih weapons including guns.

Yet, their avg days in jail? 4-8 days. This is also a country that sent delinquent teens on a reformed holiday abroad.

hughrbeyer
09-06-2011, 12:10 PM
On a side note, I think reality TV and police work has become a bad combination.

"Has become?"

The fact that this isn't the punchline to a bad joke tells you most of what you need to know about what's wrong with these modern times.

Marc Abrams
09-06-2011, 01:17 PM
I think that it is time for Special Officer Seagal to up his game and we can film him at at a remote outpost in Afghanistan. Plenty of chickens for him to play with out there........ Maybe he could learn how to become a lower profile kind of guy.... Just thinking.... ;)

Marc Abrams