PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Please visit our sponsor:

Chimerism
06-12-2002, 11:13 PM
Hi,

Just a small introduction. I have no martial arts experiance, I've never taken any, seen any (apart from movies), or experianced much of any. I've decided though, to try martial arts this coming summer, and I decided on Aikido.

And here I am.

I live up in Canada, Alberta if any one else lives in the general area.

Like I said, I don't have any martial arts experiance, but I have taken dance (numerous forms... jazz, ballet, tap, modern) for a little over 8 years.

So.. hi.

guest1234
06-13-2002, 12:52 AM
Hi Andrew, and welcome! Aikido was my first martial arts experience as well, I hope you have a great time at your first class :)

erikmenzel
06-13-2002, 12:58 AM
Hi Andrew,

welcome on this forum. I hope you are gonna enjoy Aikido.

Run to the dojo and start training.

adriangan
06-13-2002, 03:38 AM
hey andrew,

good luck! hope you enjoy your aikido experience, there's this guy in our dojo who's doing dance and he's a pretty fast learner i guess it's because his body is well coordinated, so i'm sure you won't have a hard time learning the movements. ;)

akiy
06-13-2002, 08:47 AM
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the AikiWeb Forums! I hope you'll feel welcome to ask questions about aikido that you may have, and that you'll keep us up-to-date on your progress and discoveries that you make in your aikido training.

-- Jun

Chimerism
06-13-2002, 05:01 PM
Thanks.

I'll try to. I beleive I'm going to start taking lessons in August... assuming I enjoy what I see from the classes I intend to sit in on ^_^