PDA

View Full Version : Aikido Sangenkai

Please visit our sponsor:

Chris Li
07-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Aloha!

Thank you for all of your help through the years. I am happy to announce that I will be opening a new dojo, the Aikido Sangenkai, near the University of Hawaii at Manoa.

As our first event we hosted Dan Harden's 3rd workshop in Hawaii this Fourth of July weekend, and regular training will begin later on in July. Keep an eye on www.AikidoSangenkai.org for updates and training times.

Best,

Chris

woudew
07-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Congratulations

i hope i will be able to visit your dojo one day

phitruong
07-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Aloha!

Thank you for all of your help through the years. I am happy to announce that I will be opening a new dojo, the Aikido Sangenkai, near the University of Hawaii at Manoa.

Chris

great news! say, would your gi top be Hawaiian T-shirt and grass skirt instead of hakama? I heard grass skirt really help with the internal stuffs. :)

Chris Li
07-05-2011, 10:58 AM
great news! say, would your gi top be Hawaiian T-shirt and grass skirt instead of hakama? I heard grass skirt really help with the internal stuffs. :)

It's the spam musubi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_musubi) - they really build the dantien ;) .

Best,

Chris

Janet Rosen
07-05-2011, 11:34 AM
It's the spam musubi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_musubi) - they really build the dantien ;) .

Best,

Chris

LOL! Chris, congratulations.

Andy Kazama
07-05-2011, 02:22 PM
As a fellow Spam Musubi lover, I have to say that Hawaiians certainly get the "connection" between Spam and Deliciousness!! Even now, I can never hear the term "musubi" without putting "spam" in front... (or nato, if your dad grew up on a sugarcane plantation...)

crbateman
07-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Congratulations, Chris!

Best of luck to you...

Marc Abrams
07-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Best of Luck!

Marc Abrams

crbateman
07-05-2011, 10:11 PM
I heard grass skirt really help with the internal stuffs. :)
Only if you smoke it... ;) :p