View Full Version : new website - Berkshire Hills Aikido

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Mary Eastland
06-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Good day to you:

Ron and I hope you are having a super summer. Will you check out our new website and let us know what you think? We look forward to seeing you at the summer seminar. (details on the website.) http://www.miron-enterprises.com/berkshirehillsaikido/index.html.

See you soon.
Mary and Ron

06-15-2011, 01:00 AM
It is nice and invites you to train. Good luck!

Mary Eastland
06-15-2011, 05:39 AM
Thank you, Carina!

Peter Wong
06-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Nice website, goodlooking dojo.

06-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Nice website, goodlooking dojo.

Thanks Peter.

graham christian
06-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Liked the overall layout of the site. Found it simple, interesting and like I had just had a pleasant tour, met everyone, enjoyed their training and come away with a good memory. (I'm not joking)

Liked the wood panelling and decor and feel of the dojo. The mirrored ceiling? Woah. That that was new.

Janet Rosen
06-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Lovely photos and I like that the menu bar is different!

Nicholas Eschenbruch
06-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Nice! I like the pictures very much, and the message of the menu bar is very much in line with what you post here. Also, I like the fact that you do not employ lots of text to create added persuasion beyond the basic message. All the best for your work!

Mary Eastland
06-16-2011, 07:34 AM
Thank you all for the feedback.
Graham, the ceiling isn't mirrored. ;o) It is covered with insulation. The next step is to finish the ceiling with wood.

It will be a little sad to lose the cool reflection of light but the ceiling is getting battered by bokkens.

06-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Mary, you might want to put in a Google Map widget or even a still picture map giving directions.

Where in Great Barrington are you? I'm an alumnus of Simon's Rock college; though I live on the other side of the country now it's not impossible that I might end up in the neighborhood at some point. ;) Have you tried or thought about offering classes at the college? (They do have an athletic requirement for graduation...)

Mary Eastland
11-12-2015, 06:26 AM
Our new web site is.