View Full Version : A matter of location.

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

The Draracle...
06-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Hello, all. I am new to this site and in accualtiy am completely new to the understanding and knowledge of Aikido. I have done only mild research into the history and have become very intrigued in the art. For some time I have been wishing to involve myself within the martial arts and believe I have found a place for myself with Aikido. I do apologize for this rambling but I am in dire need of more information.

A major issue would be locations. Any areas I have found thus far are not anywhere near a place I can access so with that in my mind I find I am left to ask for any help that can be offered.

Presently I reside in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. As I said I have conducted only mild research and find that I have drawn a blank on any locations in the city that study the art of Aikido. If anyone can help, it would be muchly appreciated. Locations, addresses and especially websites would be great.

As well, I will be leaving the city for a short time, four months to be exact. Now it is a very thin chance but I was also wondering if anyone could aid in finding locations in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada. It is a small city and I have a large doubt that there is a dojo there. But, hey, might as well take the chance and ask. :D

Please get back to me with any information you hold, guide lines, or just some brief chitchat on your own thoughts that may open my mind to more issues involving the art of Aikido.

Thank you. :cool:

06-04-2002, 01:36 PM
Try the dojo search function (right on the left side of this page).