View Full Version : Hello everyone

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Juan Navarro
04-10-2011, 07:42 AM
Hello everyone,
I have been a member of the Aikiweb for a few weeks, but I have not had the chance to introduce myself.

I started practicing Aikido around 1982, at first Aikido was just a sport for me, but my teacher slowly let me into the world of wisdom, inner peace and self control, since then I have taken other forms of martial arts. Over the years, I was very interested in developing myself internally. I learned that the best way to fight was not to fight at all and making peace with your enemy at all cost even allowing him to strike.
Sure it hurt quite a bit, but I have made very good friends once they realize I was absolutely capable of defending myself.

No need to be so formal, I like to be as silly as I possibly can, keeps your heart young and good spirits

Juan Navarro
Roku Dan Kyokushin Karate

04-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Hi Juan,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

04-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Juan,way to come full circle;in your understanding you've showed wisdom.I as well endeavor the arts(boxing takes alot of skill).Again yours is/was a way to come.And I welcome you.I am new too.Shaderock's the name..Please continue to enlighten me..You are as a teacher