PDA

View Full Version : New Omahawaiian Dojo

Please visit our sponsor:

DarkShodan
04-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Good morning all!

After many months of work and meditation, I have opened my own dojo in West Omaha, Nebraska. I realize my dojo and my teaching are a collection of all the aikido experiences I have had in my life thus far. I have had the luxury of traveling to many dojos across the United States and a few in Europe. Everyone I have ever practiced with, at every level, has taught me something. I read and follow many of the threads on Aiki Web and I appreciate everyone’s support and advice. Thank you everyone. I hope to make this a success. I look forward to learning more from my students. I do not know of any reason why anyone would visit Omaha, but if you do please come look me up. Would enjoy the opportunity to practice.

www.shuurindojo.com

Michael Hackett
04-01-2011, 11:30 PM
The steaks Lloyd, the steaks. Good luck with the new dojo. May you have many students.

DarkShodan
04-18-2011, 09:19 AM
Omaha Steaks are pretty darn good. I'll put that on the web site, "Come for the Steaks, Stay for the Aikido". Thank you my friend. ;-)

ChrisHein
04-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Good luck to you!

mathewjgano
04-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Great web site! As nice as it is, I think my favorite part was reading about the meaning of "shuurin!" Very cool.
Good luck, sir!
Take care,
Matt