PDA

View Full Version : Rare footage of Dan Harden in Action

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

David Orange
01-27-2011, 01:52 PM
I hope he won't get mad at me for posting this. I doubt many people have seen it.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=56279

David

Pauliina Lievonen
01-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Oh pooh...we do that all the time... ;) :D

kvaak
Pauliina

Rob Watson
01-27-2011, 02:31 PM
Must be an old one as Dan does not have near as much hair these days at least not on his head.

Actually this is clearly an attempt by those sneaky systema guys (the russky voice over is a dead give away). Vlad in a Mike Sigman (the hair is another dead give away) suit pretending to be Dan Harden. Classic Soviet era misdirection by proxy to stir things up while trying to keep their hands clean. How can you be so gullible?

Marc Abrams
01-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Oh come on now! We know that those are old skills that Dan stole from someone else's forum! The new Dan does all of those things, without any visible movement! He's actually taken all of that stolen stuff and made it better than ever!

I hear that Lee Majors is angling to play the lead role on a new biographical movie being planned on Dan's life.

Marc Abrams

Keith Larman
01-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Chuck Norris could kick all their butts with his beard-fist.

David Orange
01-27-2011, 03:07 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Chuck Norris could kick all their butts with his beard-fist.

And that's the difference between Dan and Chuck Norris. If you posted something like this about Chuck, he would sue you because "people might think it's real."

David

Keith Larman
01-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Well, that fist coming out of Chuck's beard is completely driven by his dantien, of course. If it wasn't he'd have to punch out his own dantien for not doing it right. With his own dantien. And then the universe would implode into his dantien due to a recursive, self-referential implosion.

And someone would still be giving critiques as the universe implodes into a gigantic black hole of Chuck Norris dantien. Or as it is better known, O-Dantien.

Or maybe I just like saying dantien...

Dantien.

I need a martini...

David Orange
01-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Well, that fist coming out of Chuck's beard is completely driven by his dantien, of course. If it wasn't he'd have to punch out his own dantien for not doing it right. With his own dantien. And then the universe would implode into his dantien due to a recursive, self-referential implosion. ...

He did that. It was called The First Big Bang. Chuck is the only thing remaining from before that time.

Then he kicked The First Big Bang's ass, which produced what we mere mortals understand as "The" Big Bang.

Chuck and Dan are the only things remaining from that.

David

Lorel Latorilla
01-28-2011, 05:35 AM
I can do all that. It's all mental suggestion. Just find me some cars to smash, and give me a slick ass suit and some prada shades, and I can replicate all that.

DH
01-30-2011, 11:57 PM
While, I appreciate the mix of good humor, and sense of familiarity and comradery, fostered by my own good efforts...this walks the line gentlemen...at least with me. Don't mistake the offer of an open hand being equated to this foolishness.
Dan

George S. Ledyard
01-31-2011, 10:47 AM
While, I appreciate the mix of good humor, and sense of familiarity and comradery, fostered by my own good efforts...this walks the line gentlemen...at least with me. Don't mistake the offer of an open hand being equated to this foolishness.
Dan

The real question is, are we going to start hearing Dan Harden jokes equivalent to all those Chick Norris jokes?

Keith Larman
01-31-2011, 12:58 PM
The funny thing for me was that one day I was working on reverse breathing. Feeling the changes to the body. On the TV was the family guy and lo and behold Chuck tosses a fist out of his beard. For a brief moment I was thinking "hmmmm, if I can put pressure there..."

:)

And sorry to Dan if anything was taken the wrong way. I just can't pass up any chance to introduce Chuck Norris. Love the guy.

akiy
01-31-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi folks,

Although I'm sure that this was posted in good nature, as the gentleman in question has stated that it's toeing the line of decency, I'm going to go ahead and close the thread at this point.

-- Jun