PDA

View Full Version : The New guy in Town

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Travismartin
11-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Hello everyone! my name is Travis im 19 and i just started Aikido. Since i cant go to college right now I said to myself it's the perfect time to Start learning the ways of Aikido.

For me Aikido is my life I take classes, read books and study all i can about the theory, history, Morihei Ueshiba, and of course Aikido techniques. Aikido has really changed my life so far, my life long dream would be to study Aikido in Japan and come back and teach as a way for me to give back to Aikido. :) Im still learning so im sure i will have lot of questions to ask.

Thanks everyone for letting me Join the Aikiweb, im glad to meet you all and hear your Aikido stories

Janet Rosen
11-20-2010, 11:42 PM
Travis, welcome to aikiweb. May your training bring you much joy.

akiy
11-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Hi Travis,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

guest1234567
11-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Aikido has really changed my life so far, my life long dream would be to study Aikido in Japan and come back and teach as a way for me to give back to Aikido. :) Im still learning so im sure i will have lot of questions to ask.

Thanks everyone for letting me Join the Aikiweb, im glad to meet you all and hear your Aikido stories
If that is your dream try to become it true, your age is ideal for that. I left at 18 to go from Argentina to Germany, from one continent to another. This is the same I'll tell my children.
Don't wait because as you become older it will be more difficult to realize it.
welcome in aikiweb:)