View Full Version : Hejhej from Germany/Stockholm

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

10-11-2010, 02:22 AM
God morgon,

my name is Alissa and I've just found this wonderful forum a few weeks ago. After a lot of reading I've finally decided it's time to participate myself...;)

I'm from Düsseldorf in Germany, although I'm writing frm Stockholm right now, where I've spent three great months of studying at the university and training Aikido with my swedish teachers, Jorma Lyly and Jan Nevelius.
In Düsseldorf, I've started Aikido about seven years ago in Frank Ostoffs Dojo until my teacher started her own Dojo, which I joined. We do Tissier and Endo-inspired Aikido.

Looking forward to lots of nice discussions,

Carsten Möllering
10-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Hi Alissa,

nice to meet you again! :)

I just considered to go to Sweden next year for the yudansha seminar of Endo Sensei in your dojo.
Will you still live in Stockholm February next year?

10-11-2010, 04:18 AM
yes, now I'm here, too...;)
No, I'll live in Stockholm for two more weeks, but I'll be coming to the Endo-camp (including the yudansha camp), anyway, so I guess I'll see you there if you decide to come!

10-11-2010, 06:03 AM
Hello Alissa

Should you happen go through Denmark on your way between Gemany and Sweeden - be sure to drop in for a free round of ukemi :)

10-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi Alissa,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

10-11-2010, 11:24 AM

10-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Herzlich willkomen Alissa:)
I'm also new although I registered a few years ago.
Perhaps you will come one day to Gran Canaria, our sensei would be happy, he always does a special class when we have a visit.:)

10-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Thanks to you all for your nice welcome! If I ever get to Gran Canaria, I'll definitely come by. Though I have to say that Denmark seems somehow more likely...:D

10-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Nice to see you here, Alissa! Any plans for a visit to New York in the near future? Jan Sensei is coming in March, you know ;-)

10-13-2010, 04:44 AM
Well, probaby not next year, I guess if I'd come, it'd have to be for a bit longer...:D
But one day, one day...!