PDA

View Full Version : Hakama for sale.

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

RED
10-10-2010, 05:57 PM
I was given this hakama a few years back: http://www.e-bogu.com/Top_Quality_AIKIDO_Black_Tetron_Hakama_p/tak-aik-hak-aiktet-black-all.htm

Never liked the weigh of it, also I hate black, prefer blue. So I only wore it like twice because of this. :(

Size 23.
35 inch inseam.
I'll let go of it for $30 bucks. Negotiable, PM me if interested.

:D :D

RED
10-14-2010, 02:49 PM
still for sale :(

ninjaqutie
10-14-2010, 05:37 PM
I may be interested. :) I just need to see the length of my current hakama first. Was it new when you received it?

RED
10-14-2010, 10:20 PM
I may be interested. :) I just need to see the length of my current hakama first. Was it new when you received it?

Yes it was new. It was worn twice however. Tried it on, survived one class with Sugano Sensei...though it is bad luck; was thrown into Sugano sensei while wearing it. :(

I'm 5'3"' almost 5'4" if that helps. :)

crbateman
10-15-2010, 07:54 AM
I'm 5'3"' almost 5'4" if that helps. :)

With a 35" inseam?? It would be tough to bet against you in any hurdle event! ;) :D

ninjaqutie
10-15-2010, 02:30 PM
That is a long inseam for such a short person.. unless you have long legs and a short torso. I'm 5'6" and have a 34" inseam. You do mean the inseam and not the whole length of the outseam correct? I should be getting my hakama back from a friend who hemmed mine for me... so I will have to see if the length will be alright for me. :)

As far as it being worn once or twice, that doesn't really matter. Thanks!

RED
10-15-2010, 02:43 PM
That is a long inseam for such a short person.. unless you have long legs and a short torso. I'm 5'6" and have a 34" inseam. You do mean the inseam and not the whole length of the outseam correct? I should be getting my hakama back from a friend who hemmed mine for me... so I will have to see if the length will be alright for me. :)

As far as it being worn once or twice, that doesn't really matter. Thanks!

Sorry not inseam...out seam. Typo on my part.

The leg length is 35 inch, hip to hem.

ninjaqutie
10-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks for letting me know. That length MAY just be what I need. I should have my hak back Tuesday night. In the mean time, if you get someone else who is interested, go ahead and sell it. No need to wait on me to find out it is too short for me. :)

RED
11-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Hakama still for sale :(
No one is short!