View Full Version : Hyoho Niten Ichi Ryu 2011 with Iwami soke, August 6th-12th, 2011
AikiWeb Sponsored Links
Place your Aikido link here for only $10!
Iwami soke will be teaching 7 days in August 2011: from Saturday 6th to Friday 12th
The 11th successor to Musashi will be teachning Ito, Nito and Kodachi seiho.
Beginners and advanced are welcome.
It is the first time that there will be a 7 days keiko! (35 hours)
More information to come later.
The workshop is August 6th to 12th and not 3rd to 9th. Calendar mistake.
Enrolment form on line !
New enrolment formulas.
It is not 35 hours but 46 hours. My mistake.
See http://hyohonitenichiryu.wordpress.com/2011-international-workshop-hyoho-niten-ichi-ryu-seminar/ for the English.
For those who would like to come and have never done this study, the workshop is open to beginners and even the more, there is a special group for them with Iwami soke's attention.
More about the school:
* العربية (http://hyohonitenichiryuarabic.wordpress.com/)
* Deutsch (http://hyohonitenichiryudeutsch.wordpress.com/)
* English (http://hyohonitenichiryu.wordpress.com/)
* Español (http://hyohonitenichiryuespana.wordpress.com/)
* Français (http://nitenichiryu.wordpress.com/)
* Italiano (http://hyohonitenichiryuitalia.wordpress.com/)
* Português (http://hyohonitenichiryuportugues.wordpress.com/)
* Svenska (http://hyohonitenichiryusweden.wordpress.com/)
All these translations were done by students, students relatives and friends. Other languages still to come. I thank them all.
Iwami soke will participate to the 26th Paris-Bercy Martial Arts Festival, March 26th, 2011.
See more and news on this link: http://hyohonitenichiryu.wordpress.com/
Our new website for: International Hyoho Niten Ichi Ryu Kenjutsu seminar 2011 (http://hyohonitenichiryuseminar.wordpress.com/)
Iwami Toshio soke
Nagaoka Naoyuki sensei, Menkyo Kaiden
Takanori Kajiya sensei
Open to all.
vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2012 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited