PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

Please visit our sponsor:

adamtsuki
08-30-2010, 11:17 AM
just joined today so hello to all. From Dublin Ireland training in Aikido nearly 3 years. :) . Was thinking of going to Japan for a month to train. Im not an aikikai member. Anyone got some advice. I would prefer Tokyo i suppose. Thanks.

akiy
08-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Hi Adam,

Welcome to AikiWeb. You may get more responses to your question outside of the Introductions forum.

-- Jun

ninjaqutie
08-30-2010, 04:15 PM
Welcome! I love your country- so beautiful! I spent my honeymoon there driving cross country. :)

Adam Huss
08-31-2010, 07:40 AM
I too honeymooned driving around in Ireland for a couple weeks. I tried to train while there but the wife vetoed that pretty quickly! We had a great time though!

Japan is an excellent place, do you know anyone who's trained there before that have contacts in-country? It can get expensive and its best to have an insider's assistance.

Best of luck!
A

adamtsuki
11-16-2010, 04:30 PM
thanks guys for your reply's. Sorry about the lag in posting again up to my eyes in college. All welcome the whitefriar aikido in Dublin city centre if you get married again or take a second honeymoon.

Adam Huss
11-26-2010, 08:12 PM
That's the place I was looking at going to as our hotel was walking distance from City Centre...we were only in Dublin for a couple days though.