PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Kogusoku
08-30-2010, 05:10 AM
Hello,

My name is Stephen Delaney and I am a United Kingdom based martial artist specializing in koryū bujutsu (Classical Japanese martial arts) and teach Tōkyō-den Sōsuishi-ryū in the London area. After living in Japan (Mainly the Kantō area) for almost a decade, I returned to the United Kingdom in early 2005. I have also earned licences in proficiency in Tenjin Shinyō-ryū and Araki-ryū Gunyō Kogusoku.

I have also trained and had experience in Kogen Ittō-ryū, Muso Shinden-ryū iai, Shintō Muso-ryū jo, ZNKR iai (4th dan), ZNIR iai (4th dan)Kodōkan jūdō, Tomiki aikidō, ZNKR seitei jo and Kendō.

I still go to Japan twice a year to train in the koryū I have chosen to study and to do further research of the densho (teaching texts) as well as historical documents pertaining to those schools. This also ensures that I keep the tradition I teach as accurate and honest as possible.

I know that there are a few more koryū practitioners who participate in this forum. I hope that I can participate in some good discussions.

Rennis Buchner
08-31-2010, 07:10 AM
Good to see you here Steve.

ninjaqutie
08-31-2010, 11:41 AM
Welcome

Kogusoku
09-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Thank you kindly.

Anth
09-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Do I know you from somewhere? :confused: