PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Please visit our sponsor:

idiazmacip
04-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi everybody
I am Ignacio, I really don't know what to say, but here we go (I usually, speak in plural way about myself :p ), I am living in Monterrey, Mexico, I started to practice AIKIDO about 4 years ago, I realized my SHODAN in last October and I feel, I am starting to learn real AIKIDO, to understand what my SENSEI means with “enjoy every practice doesn’t matter with who are you practicing, it could be a SANDAN or somebody with 2 or 3 days of practice, every practice is important and enjoyable”.
In the beginning I look for AIKIDO because it was a martial art and I liked all that stuff, but I am learning that AIKIDO is not only the movements under TATAMI, AIKIDO is everything around myself even myself, when I walking or when I am drinking a coffee cup. It is my way to say that AIKIDO has changed me, I am a best person and especially an equilibrated person.
Continuously when I looking for some AIKIDO reference, I found aikiweb forums that is why I will try to put my two cents..
Regards,

akiy
04-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi Ignacio,

Welcome to AikiWeb. I hope you feel welcome in joining into the discussions here.

-- Jun

Rayleen Dehmke
04-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Bienvenido Ignacio!! And no, I don't speak Spanish but I know a few words. That was a wonderful post. Now if only more people would just realize the Way of Aikido ;) The world would be a better place indeed.

Michael Vlug
04-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi Ignacio, welcome! :)