PDA

View Full Version : Stepping in.

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Melchizedek
11-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Hi!
I just got my activation today, thakx to Sir Jun Akiyama
AikiWeb Maintainer, My name is Melchizedek John, and been practicing the Art for 14 years now.., under the Manila Aikido Club (MAC) or Phil. Aikikai, driven by its Mission and vision and part of being Aikidoka Im also a Theologian that seeks the four aspects of enlightenment like O` Sensie. and of course spirituality goes 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.is how we see them best suit to our individuality. my best regards to all the sons and daughters Of O`Sensie in faith. :)

Nafis Zahir
11-25-2009, 02:55 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Melchizedek
11-29-2009, 04:29 AM
Hi!
I just got my activation today, thakx to Sir Jun Akiyama
AikiWeb Maintainer, My name is Melchizedek John 26 yrs old, and been practicing the Art for 14 years now.., under the Manila Aikido Club (MAC) or Phil. Aikikai, driven by its Mission and vision and part of being Aikidoka Im also a Theologian that seeks the four aspects of enlightenment like O` Sensie. and of course spirituality goes 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.is how we see them best suit to our individuality. train hard and never give up.

Cynrod
11-29-2009, 10:41 AM
Welcome to AIKIWEB Araneta.

Kevin Leavitt
11-29-2009, 12:44 PM
welcome!

Melchizedek
12-02-2009, 11:09 AM

HI! Rod
thanks 4 the warm welcome more power!

--Melchizedek

Melchizedek
12-02-2009, 11:13 AM
welcome!

HI Kevin

-- 4 your warm welcome, may your search 4 enlightenment proceeds U

---Mlchizedek

Melchizedek
12-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Hi Zahir!

Are U an Indian? I have Indian friends here at Phil. and i know about., Lieutenant Zahir Nanib under Col. Edwardson of UK .., its about India`s history freeing Emperor Shu.

i Reed about Mahatma Gandi and i`ve liked him His just like the same nature as O`sensie

--Melchizedek

Melchizedek
12-02-2009, 11:26 AM

"For The Secret That The Warrior Seeks: You Must Know That The Basic Principles Lie In The Study Of The Spirit." - Morihei Ueshiba

Hi Rod

I like that it touches me deep thankx :)

CitoMaramba
12-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Naimbag nga aldawmo, John! How is the Aikido community in Isabela?
DId you know that there is an Aikikai 6th Dan who is Ilokano?

Cito

Melchizedek
12-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Naimbag nga aldawmo, John! How is the Aikido community in Isabela?
DId you know that there is an Aikikai 6th Dan who is Ilokano?

Cito

Oh! Hi Doc.

no I just know the 8th Dan Bicolano from Manila Aikido Club (MAC). I`ve heard that`s been a controversy, a prolonged public dispute. whether he is or he is not! what do you think Doc.?

and if im not wrong You are the Ilocano 6th Dan :D im always been proud of what we have.

& about the Aikido In Isabel I dont really have that mutch info, about the whole Isabela, I only know about Santiago City witch i have promoted 4th kyu`s and stopped teaching Aikido for 4 yrs. when I join Phil. Marine Corp., and now im back i`ll be opening this summer again and every one seems to be so excited about it.

Regarding the affiliation of phil. Aikikai was been hindered way back 1960`s if im not mistaken of it., and it was Sensie Camars decision were just a students, that try`s to suggest again be in lined with the International HQ. in Humbo. and where end up prostrated in attempting. to open the topic.

--Melchizedek

CitoMaramba
12-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Hello John,
The Ilokano 6th Dan I'm talking about is R Jun Batobalani. He was promoted to 6th Dan by Aikikai Hombu in 2000. He is based in Urdaneta, Pangasinan.
In 2006 he held a joint seminar with Masatake Fujita Shihan, 8th Dan Aikikai, at the Dangayan Singkaw Aikido Shinzui Honzan Dojo in Urdaneta.
Please look him up when you have the chance.
Agyamanak

Cito

Melchizedek
12-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Oh! Hi Doc.

no I just know the 8th Dan Bicolano from Manila Aikido Club (MAC). I`ve heard that`s been a controversy, a prolonged public dispute. whether he is or he is not! what do you think Doc.?

and if im not wrong You are the Ilocano 6th Dan :D im always been proud of what we have.

& about the Aikido In Isabel I dont really have that mutch info, about the whole Isabela, I only know about Santiago City witch i have promoted six 4th kyu`s, four 5th kyu`s and have stopped teaching Aikido for 4 yrs. now., when I`ve join Phil. Marine Corp.
and now im back i`ll be opening this summer again and every one seems to be so excited about it.

Regarding the affiliation of phil. Aikikai was been stoped way back 1960`s if im not mistaken of its year., and it was Sensie Camars decision were just students, that try`s to suggest again to be in lined with the International HQ. in Humbo. and where all end up prostrated in attempting, to open up the topic.

p.s. how did You know the John after Melchizedek?

I bid You a naimbag nga aldaw as well
--Melchizedek
--------------------------------------

Melchizedek
12-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi Doc!

I`ll see him if I`ve somehow get a chance, and i`ll happy to meet the Man

Agyamanak met
--John

Melchizedek
12-04-2009, 06:14 AM
Hi DOC!

Im sori about the ingnor list i was not really click on that but adding to my buddylist and there i hit the wrong icon. im sorry sensie.

Melchizedek
12-04-2009, 06:19 AM
Hi DOC!

Im sori about the ingnor list i was not really click on that but adding to my buddylist and there i hit the wrong icon. im sorry sensie.
--John

Melchizedek
12-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Morihei Ueshiba and Aikido - Jigoro Kano dreamed d`same ask Osensie, instate of this he was robbed by those whose searching for gold in the Olympics. i`ve trained Judo for so long age 6 till the time i`ve met aikido
every judo practitioners have competitive spirits/ losing the very meaning of its mission and vision for gentle peace. Budo.

--Jiguro Kano and Osensie were good freinds.