View Full Version : Newb in the Aikido world :-)

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Johnny Danielsen
11-24-2009, 05:01 AM

First i do hope you can read what i write, my english is better spoken than written. :-)

Im a guy from the wonderfull coutry Denmark, (home of the vikings)

I just startet Aikido and Iaido a couple of weeks ago.
Im a kind of inpations so the start is very tough, cause, i feel a little stupid, in the classes, because, im nit that good, :-)

Well, i work in the Danish army, Mech infantry, as a group medic.
Ive been to Helmand province(Afghanistan) from feb - aug 2009. so had a nother look at life after that, and that why i started Aikido and Iaido, lifes just to short to NOT do it...

Im happely married, to a great danish blonde, that just dosnt get my enthusiasm to these artforms, and my absesion to the Japanese Katanas.

So hope i can get a lot of info, and meet a lot of people that shaere my love for Aikido.

Johnny D Danielsen.. :-)

Ps.. Well, might as well put a few pictures of my and my life, so you can se the guy behind the screen ;-)

First my bestmans wife,(in the middle of them, my childhood friend) my bestman, my wife, me, and the guys from the job :-)

Me in Copenhagen.

Me in Helman provice, figthing terroists.

Me and my wife, at homecomming parade.

Linda Eskin
11-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Welcome, Johnny, to Aikido, and to AikiWeb. Great idea posting the photos.

You might as well get used to feeling a little stupid in class. ;-) I know I still do! (Well, OK, affter only 7 months...)

Looking forward to reading your posts.

11-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Welcome! Glad to have you here. :)

11-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Hi Johnny,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction, especially the photos.

-- Jun

Johnny Danielsen
11-25-2009, 03:41 AM
Thanks, an great that you like the pictures... i just personaly like to "know" the person behind :-)