PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning for Germany

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Dirk Hünniger
11-24-2009, 02:35 AM
Good morning,
after a rainy night the skies are blue this morning. It is really lovely weather. My Name is Dirk. I restarted doing Aikido a few month ago. This is part of my general project of becoming a more evil and dangerous person. I started to let my beard grow, and joined a martial arts class. I am currently working a few hours a week for a engineering company, who is well, processing metal. In Germany we don't build weapons anymore because of our history, we just process metal. And we won't do any research on bombs based on nuclear fusion, we are just interested in the mechanisms causing stars to shine.
Yours Dirk

Carsten Möllering
11-24-2009, 06:50 AM
???

I restarted doing Aikido a few month ago. This is part of my general project of becoming a more evil and dangerous person.So wich Style of Aikido did you choose?

Germany we don't build weapons anymore because of our history,
Oh, that's new to me.
Some folks should know the SIG Sauer. It's "Made in Germany".
You will find lists of German arms manufacturers via the www.

Well somehow I didn't get the point of your posting.

But nevertheless: Hi Dirk.

Zenogantner
11-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Hi Dirk,

I also have a beard.

Welcome to AikiWeb,

Zeno

jss
11-24-2009, 07:32 AM
after a rainy night the skies are blue this morning. It is really lovely weather. My Name is Dirk. I restarted doing Aikido a few month ago. This is part of my general project of becoming a more evil and dangerous person.
I think your weather appreciation skills need some more work before you can claim full-blown evilness. So welcome to Aikiweb, we're more than willing to help you with that. ;)

Dirk Hünniger
11-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Well yes you are right, there are manufacturers of weapons in Germany. The point of my post was to play with our two-faced way of acting. This is effect is not only found Germany. Officially we are a good nation and work for human values, but secretly we are trying to maximize our power and don't care about anybody.

I happened to choose the Tendoryu style. This is just because there are two dojos close to me one is 20 km away and the other one 5 km. So it is easy for me to go there by bicycle. I really like to practice, because nobody is asking me to finish anything by a certain date. I can just practice and from time to time somebody will ask me to work on that detail this detail. They just use positive reinforcement and don't punish anybody, and that is something I like a lot. And yes there are beautiful women too.

ninjaqutie
11-24-2009, 11:15 AM
I don't really know what to say, so I will just say "Hi"....

akiy
11-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi Dirk,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

GuardianGatekeeper
11-25-2009, 07:05 AM
Guten morgen.. XD