PDA

View Full Version : Dojo in Houston, TX

Please visit our sponsor:

Tinyboy344
08-23-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm moving to Pearland. Any recommendations? If you're training at one of the dojo in the Houston area. Could you please PM your informations such as membership fee and stuff.

Thank you!

tarik
08-24-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm moving to Pearland. Any recommendations? If you're training at one of the dojo in the Houston area. Could you please PM your informations such as membership fee and stuff.

Thank you!

The only place I go when I'm in Houston is currently in The Woodlands. Unfortunately, that's quite a drive from Pearland.

Regards,

Jorge Garcia
08-24-2009, 08:29 AM

Thank you!

You are in an Aikido "dead zone" as far as Houston is concerned. I don't know of anything real close to you. There is a good Ki Society dojo in Sugar Land though. Our group is with the Aikikai and further west on the border of west Houston and Katy. We are open 7 days a week at different times so that we can make almost anyone's schedule but unfortunately, we are a distance from you.
Best wishes,
Jorge Garcia
www.ShudokanAikido.com

Larry Feldman
08-24-2009, 12:02 PM
I haven't lived in Houston in years but....

There used to be a dojo furtther south - around Clear Lake, maybe League City, it was run by Walter Marker. There were associated with Toyoda out of Chicago. So they would Be AAA or AWA now.

But in Houston it will depend on taffic flow whethter you can get there or not!

Tinyboy344
08-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Thank you for the infos, I'll use the "Dojo Search" and visit every single one of them to pick out the one that best fits my need.