PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Courtney McLeary
08-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Ok, so I know I made a post, but I never made an introduction! That's so backwards.

So hello everyone.

I have been interested in aikido for some time now because firstly the philosophy and secondly the fighting style. I am big on writing and I write a lot and currently in the process of finishing my book. I also do plays and such. I also make music and I love music! All types doesn't matter, as long as it has a nice beat. one of my songs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUFr2N3Lcn0) In case anyone just now wondered "what type of music" I just put a link lol.

I hope to be starting Aikido in January after I get a bit more into shape :circle: :square: :triangle:

MikeLogan
08-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Welcome to aikiweb :) . If you enjoy music, and enjoy making it, you should hurry along to a nearby dojo. Your sense of timing will be of great benefit! Listened to the song, it was pretty slick. I am not the biggest electronica fan out there, but I still consider it music.

cheers,
michael.

akiy
08-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Hi Courtney,

Thank you for your introduction and welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

Voitokas
08-18-2009, 01:38 AM
Welcome!

Courtney McLeary
08-18-2009, 08:18 PM
Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes :)

Randy Sexton
08-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Aikido will help you get in shape. Get started !!
Doc

Shadowfax
08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
lol round is a shape... perfect for rolling. Its worked for me so far. :p

Welcome to Aikiweb and Aikido. The best way to get ready to do aikido is to just do aikido. :D

Courtney McLeary
08-22-2009, 10:02 PM
lol round is a shape... perfect for rolling. Its worked for me so far. :p

Welcome to Aikiweb and Aikido. The best way to get ready to do aikido is to just do aikido. :D

Lol, round is good for rolling I guess lol. I'm just looking to lose between 30-40 before I start aikido by January I should be at my goal.