PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Michael Fitzgerald
07-22-2009, 04:02 AM
Good morning/ day/ afternoon/ evening all.

Aikiweb records indicate that i have never posted to the site before- and as I hope to enjoy reading many enlightened (and some lighthearted) conversations/ topics here in the future (as well as contribute where I feel I may have something of worth)- I thought it a good idea to do as suggested, and introduce myself on the 'introductions forum'.

I am your garden variety public servant, who enjoys reading about Japanese history, specifically the evolution of Japanese Martial traditions koryu/ gendai/ shinbudo/ whatever! most of the Arts coming out of Japan (and other areas of the world) interest me.

I have no outstanding achievements or ranks to talk of, but enjoy the peace of mind that I have earnt through my sincere application to training hard and well in whatever I find myself practicing at any given time.

I would very much like to commence Aikido in the near future (coming week or two!!?!) and since I have lurked in forums like this for a long time, I thought it would be fun to join in on the action.

thanks for having me.:)

Voitokas
07-22-2009, 04:47 AM
Welcome!

Michael Fitzgerald
07-22-2009, 08:13 AM
Welcome!

Thanks mate!
what a great resource this is huh!
sooo much to read- back to it!

Larry Cuvin
07-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Welcome to Aikiweb Michael.

akiy
07-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi Michael,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

ninjaqutie
07-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Welcome

Darryl Bronson
07-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Welcome!

Michael Fitzgerald
07-24-2009, 03:43 AM
Thanks everyone- I do feel welcome! I look forward to chatting to you all in the future.At the moment I am trying to walk my way through some of Prof Goldsbury's essays....sooo I'd better get back to that shortly! XP