PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Please visit our sponsor:

KRJ
06-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Good evening all,

I wanted to take a moment to stop in and and say hello.

My wife and I are seeking to start training in Aikido but haven't had the chance to make it to any dojo's to check them out (school and work, you know).

There's one in the area that looks appealing that we hope to visit soon. It looks like a nice place to train.

Anyway, I am going to lurk on the boards in an effort to learn what I can before starting our training.

Thanks,
Kevin.

Janet Rosen
06-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Welcome to aikiweb. Please let us know when/where you start training and how it goes! We enjoy reading newbies' posts here.

JO
06-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Welcome. Hope you find a good dojo.

unilori
06-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Welcome Kevin. Good luck!!!

lifeafter2am
06-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the site! :)

Linda Eskin
06-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Welcome, Kevin!

What area/country are you in? Maybe someone here would have a suggestion for a dojo to visit. Also, in case you haven't found it already, there's a "dojo search" link on the left side of this page.

Looking forward to hearing of your adventures.

Linda
(Also a newbie.)

akiy
06-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Hi Kevin,

Welcome to AikiWeb. I hope you find a good aikido dojo near you.

-- Jun

KRJ
06-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Thank you all very much for the friendly replies! I certainly appreciate them all. :D

The dojo that my wife and I have been looking at is the Aikido Dojo in Largo (we are in the Tampa Bay area).

We haven't gone in to see a class yet but we hope to soon (though we have passed by and peeked in the windows when the dojo was closed).

Thanks again for friendly replies,
Kevin.