PDA

View Full Version : Spring Seminar 2009

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Mary Eastland
03-27-2009, 05:16 PM
May 3 10:00 A.M. til 1:00 P.M. potluck to follow.

Come explore correct feeling in the context of Aikido With Ron Ragusa and Mary Eastland.

Buck
03-28-2009, 12:43 AM
That means correct feeling isn't something anyone else have experienced, besides Ron and Mary, and they will offer you the opportunity to explore correct feeling? That is a bit insultive. I really would consider rewording it. You are offending other Aikidoka, so if you want them to come I would reword it.

raul rodrigo
03-28-2009, 01:15 AM
That means correct feeling isn't something anyone else have experienced, besides Ron and Mary, and they will offer you the opportunity to explore correct feeling? That is a bit insultive. I really would consider rewording it. You are offending other Aikidoka, so if you want them to come I would reword it.

I don't feel insulted, Philip. Ron didn't say that their take on it was the only correct feeling or the only way to arrive at correct feeling. Certainly correct feeling is something we should all strive for. Perhaps you are being too sensitive.

Buck
03-28-2009, 01:49 AM
I don't feel insulted, Philip. Ron didn't say that their take on it was the only correct feeling or the only way to arrive at correct feeling. Certainly correct feeling is something we should all strive for. Perhaps you are being too sensitive.

I am just calling it as I see it, trying to help them out. Constructive criticism is all it is. I think if that is what they want to say, that correct feeling is what is to be strived for, then they can say that. Like, "Come strive with us for correct feeling." or "Come and explore as we strive for (that, the) correct feeling." It's not that hard to say what you mean. It's only friendly constructive criticism. :)

RonRagusa
03-29-2009, 04:16 PM

Thanks, Raul.

Ron