View Full Version : Introduction (user yoseikan)

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

01-09-2009, 02:40 PM
hi my names Dave Dempster, i train in yoseikan ryu which was founded by minoru mochizuki, i first started training many moons ago at the age of 11,due to the nivea cream i use i now look 16.???
which really means i have had some involvement in the martial arts for around 29yrs. i first met sensei kirby and shihan villaire many years ago when kirby first stayed in auchterarder in scotland.yip he has to admit he has a scottish passport. really good to see kaze arashi ryu doing so well,all thanks to the aforementioned sensei.as the saying goes when your good your really good when your bad.? oh well.my respect and memories to both sensei,who gave me many good and ouch agh good painful memories.among others and i hope he remembers we had sensei mark sprague over for a long enjoyable weekend. i will finish by saying it would be good to hear from you all and i hope life has treated you well as im sure it has.
but to finish im trying to get in contact with peter clarke who is training i believe in perth scotland,peter i lost my phone therefore lost contact with you.please get in touch as i would like to get back in touch,catch up and start all over again.best regards.yours in budo.Dave Dempster.

01-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Hi Dave,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

01-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Welcome! I'm going to have to pick up some of that Nivea cream..

02-06-2009, 12:07 AM
hi jeremy thanks for the welcome. the creams not as good as the martial arts.all the best Dave.