View Full Version : Orihime's introduction

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

02-23-2002, 04:02 AM
Greetings !

I have just discovered this forum and this is exactly what I was looking for : English language and Aikido. I have been practising for 2 years and I am currently at sankyu. I am fond of this sport and I am trying to progress, not only in technical part but also in my mind (though it is not easy).
I hope that my questions about training or technic or else will not seem ridiculous. I do not have much experience, but I am willing to learn. I am young, only 16.
Otherwise I am learning Japanese, I enjoy reading and using a computer, I like listening to classical music and play the violin and the piano.

Dôzo yoroshiku (as they say in Japanese).

02-23-2002, 10:02 AM
Hey there youngin'

Heh, well, I guess I'm only 17. You like computers? Cool. :D I believe that you are ahead of me in rank, so maybe you could also help some of us out. What comes around goes around, we are all teachers and we are all students. Have fun in the forums. :)

02-23-2002, 11:15 AM
Thank you for your welcome, Noah.

Dean H.
02-23-2002, 12:06 PM
Enchante, Fabienne.

Can you tell me about your style of Aikido and the affiliations of your organization?

Merci beaucoup,

:triangle: :circle: :square:

02-24-2002, 03:12 AM
I am a member of the FFAB (one of the two French Aikido Federation, acknowledeged by the Aikikai So Hombu)), in a Aikikai club. How many styles are there ? I do not know.

Dean H.
02-25-2002, 10:21 PM
Thank you Fabienne.