PDA

View Full Version : Greetings...

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

ndiegel
02-21-2002, 08:55 PM
Hi there. I'm Noah Diegel. I'm from Lincoln, Nebraska in the United States. I started Aikido originally in about July of 2000. For about 6 months in 2001, I stopped going for one reason or another. I just started going again about a month ago, and I am feeling renewed. Just thought I'd say hi. ;)

Noah

JJF
02-22-2002, 04:30 AM
Welcome Noah!

Hope you'll stay with it this time. I had a 3 year break from Aikido, but got back to it about 2 years ago, loving every bit of it. The break was not all in all a bad thing. I matured a lot during the pause and have gained a new perspective while being away. My physic suffered a great deal though... :(

Have fun and keep posting! :)

ChrisDuSCAMB
02-22-2002, 06:17 AM
:p Welcome Noah,

Nice to meet you.

See you later in forums

Bye,

Chris

:D

thomson
02-22-2002, 07:03 AM
Welcome Noah!!
I'm part of the Sarpy Aikido Club in Omaha. Nice to meet someone else from my neck of the woods! :p
This weekend we have Kondo Sensei in town from Hawaii and he is doing a weekend seminar at Mahoney State Park. I am really excited!! :D
Anyhow, nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum!

Mike :p

Sherman Byas
02-22-2002, 08:43 AM
Hey Noah!:D Good to meet you. Remember that Aikido is a lifelong study and taking a little break every now and then won't hinder you. Stick with it. Train hard & smart.

akiy
02-22-2002, 10:28 AM
Hi Noah,

Welcome to the AikiWeb Forums! Thanks for your introduction.

-- Jun