View Full Version : Spiritual Freedom

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

02-11-2002, 12:40 PM

Here's a new spiritual web site that I though some people here might be interested in.

Check it out and then lets talk about it, if you want.

Jim ashby
02-11-2002, 01:11 PM
Had a look at the site. Wish I hadn't.
Have fun

02-11-2002, 01:14 PM
Boy, you must be a speed reader . . . oh no, you're one of those people who judge a book by its cover. Those knuckles must get sore.

02-11-2002, 01:38 PM
Quite an interesting site for psychic freaks like myself.

02-11-2002, 02:11 PM

02-11-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by zyril
Boy, you must be a speed reader . . . oh no, you're one of those people who judge a book by its cover. Those knuckles must get sore.

I dont see why Jim would have to be a speed reader to recognise this site as tedious nonsense after a quick scan. And I dont see any reason for you to be getting personally abusive about it.

If you want to post a link to a big steaming pile of psuedo-philosophical poo and invite people to discuss it theres no good getting all humpty just because someone doesn't think its at all big or clever.

Jim ashby
02-12-2002, 04:17 AM
Yep my knuckles do get sore. Mostly from beating my forehead for wasting parts of my life reading the kind of stuff spouted in these "new age" books. "Getting in touch with your previous lives"..... here's a bit of maths for you. ONE THIRD OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE EVER BEEN ALIVE ARE ALIVE TODAY. So, if you have had "previous lives" it follows that each of us has had only two. Explain to me how some people purport to have had dozens of "previous lives" if the one third rule applies? I do not believe in reincarnation, I find it hard to get excited about real milk.
Have fun.

02-12-2002, 07:26 AM
I read part of the book "aliens among us". If you liked that, please check out the "Truth about Ninjas" thread for more all new and groundbreaking info.

Jim ashby
02-12-2002, 08:10 AM
I've just read the "Aliens amongst us". You must be the Zayhren that was interviewed. Having read your wise words and seen the amazing artwork I am now a true believer. NOT!!. I have read some hogwash in my forty-one years but this is probably the absolute worst. Even worse than any Conservative manifesto and that's saying something. Come to the UK Zayhren...Section 28 awaits.
Have fun

02-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Glad to see you're not only thinking for other people but speaking for them as well.

02-12-2002, 03:24 PM
I guess it's not for you Jimmy. "FEW there be who find the way."

02-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Golly ghee, uhm maybe the one-third rule is wrong: but how could that be, after all You BELIEVE it. NO EXPERIENCE just words out of a book and presto - You're a believer. Yes, thats just great thinking.

Jim ashby
02-13-2002, 02:18 AM
Setion28 of the mental health act. Compulsory admittance to a psychiatric hospital for the protection of the patient or others. I spent last night readng "Aliens amongst us". Still wish I hadn't. If you are making a living peddling this tosh there must be more creduluos fools out there than I thought. Ahh well.
Have fun.

02-13-2002, 02:51 PM
Wow. Is a verbal fight any different than a street fight? Just wondering.

"Aiki is not a technique to fight with or defeat the enemy. It is a way to reconcile the world and make human beings one family." -Morihei Ueshiba