PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

David Eayrs
10-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Hi,
my name is David I begun to study Martial Arts in 1949 and began to study Yoshinkan Aikido in 1962.
Right now we have Chida T. Shihan as our guest here in Moscow,Russia.
www.misogikan.com

akiy
10-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi David,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

Nick P.
10-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Welcome, and...

I cannot put into words how moved I was to read on your site the memorial to Andre Deveen. Though late, my condolences.

ABLee
10-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Hi Sensei David,
My friend Loh just mentioned you in this forum under TRaining section. What a coinsidens. Maybe you can tell us more about renshinkai.
Thank you

David Eayrs
10-15-2008, 04:26 AM
Dear AB, thank you for your post,full details about the REnshinkai can be found at www.renshinkai.com the English page is very simple now but will be enlarged later.
In brief, The renshinkai is new organization headed by Chida Sensei former Dojocho of the Yoshinkan Honbu Dojo. The REshinkan is growing fast,at the Enbukai last September there were 400 participants and many thousands of spectators.The Misogikan Group is the first overseas dojo to join.Further info can be found on our web-site www.misogikan.com
best regards
David Eayrs 7th dan Renshinkai

David Eayrs
10-15-2008, 04:29 AM
Dear Nick,
thank you very much both for visiting our site and your kind words about Andre ,it was a great lose, Inoue Sensei knew him well,
thank care
Dave

ABLee
11-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Thank you Sensei David. If you are in malaysia again, Iwill try my best to attend your classes.