PDA

View Full Version : Aikido or Judo Gi

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Edward
01-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Hi All,

I'm trying to help my dojo find a manufacturer or supplier of VERY CHEAP high quality single weave uniforms :)

Preferably in China or Pakistan.

I would greatly appreciate it, if you could recommend any suppliers.

I'm not sure about aikiweb policy reagrding this matter, but you can always email me the details to edwardkaraa@hotmail.com

Thanks very much.

Cheers,
Edward

jaemin
01-30-2002, 07:06 AM
I have nothing to do with this company, but
their judo gi is quite good considering their
low price(about US 20$ including white belt).
It'll cost about 2$ to embroid your name on
the gi.

Moosoolsa
Fax : 82-2-2237-9993
E-mail : moosool@chollian.net

Edward
01-30-2002, 08:07 AM
Thanks very much Jaemin! I appreciate it.

Any one else?

Cheers,
Edward

Arianah
02-18-2002, 11:18 AM
I'd like to revive this thread, just to see if there is anyone else that knows where to get a good quality cheap single weave judo gi. I, myself, would prefer a company in the US, so as to save on shipping costs. Thanks!

Sarah

Brian Vickery
02-18-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Arianah
I'd like to revive this thread, just to see if there is anyone else that knows where to get a good quality cheap single weave judo gi. I, myself, would prefer a company in the US, so as to save on shipping costs. Thanks!

Sarah

Hi Sarah!

Give this website a try:

http://ki-international.com/

They are located in Los Angeles, Calif.

The prices listed on their judo style uniforms are pretty good! You can actually get a better price from them if you talk your sensei into opening a dojo account with them. Opening a dojo account costs nothing & there's no minimum on the orders, so you don't have to buy in bulk. The gi's are white, very high quality, very durable. The dojo account prices are about 30% less than what is listed on the website. If you sensei is open to this, just go to the website and e-mail them, they'll tell you what you need to do to open the account.

Regards,