PDA

View Full Version : Dojo's in Northern Brisbane?

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Azz
06-05-2008, 03:02 AM
Would love to re-start training in Caboolture area. Any one know of any details?

Any info would be appreciated :)

Thanx,

Azz

KamiKaze_Evolution
06-05-2008, 07:57 AM
I think i can help you nothing, isn't it West Land too far right?

Azz
06-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Hey Anthony,

Thanx for checking in. Erm...new to Brisbane..where would i find West Land on the map? Any suburb that it is near so i can reference it?

Cheers,

Azz

aikidoaddict
06-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Dear Sandy
I just used GOOGLE to see, and I found a lot in the area you desired.
I just typed in the box the following;
Caboolture Queensland aikido dojo
See if you like any
regards
Paul in Japan

Azz
06-16-2008, 06:48 AM
Hey Paul,

Thanx for the tip. Will have another go at the Google thing. I think my initial search was for Aikido Caboolture. Didn't do too badly.. always good for a new approach tho.

Catch ya round,

Azz

Patrick O'Regan
06-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Hi Sandy,

There are a few dojos around Brisbane. Do you have a preference for style? I don't know any specifically in Caboolture. I think there was a Ki Society dojo near Strathpine, which is not to far away.

I train with Aikikai there is training at Samford and our main dojo is in New Farm.
http://www.aikidobrisbane.org/
I think Anthony might have been referring to West End which has a Ki Dojo and a Yoshinkan dojo. Google should help and you are welcome to PM me if you want.

cheers

Paddy

Carl Thompson
06-21-2008, 02:52 AM
Hi Sandy

I would recommend the Aikikai dojo. I lived way over at Wellington Point (beyond Caboolture) and it was well worth the commute.

Regards

Carl

P.S.: Hello Paddy sensei!

Carl Thompson
06-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Sorry, Caboolture is further away than the Point, but if you get the chance...

Patrick O'Regan
06-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi Carl

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you are enjoying Japan!

Cheers

Paddy

KamiKaze_Evolution
07-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Hi Sandy,

There are a few dojos around Brisbane. Do you have a preference for style? I don't know any specifically in Caboolture. I think there was a Ki Society dojo near Strathpine, which is not to far away.

I train with Aikikai there is training at Samford and our main dojo is in New Farm.
http://www.aikidobrisbane.org/
I think Anthony might have been referring to West End which has a Ki Dojo and a Yoshinkan dojo. Google should help and you are welcome to PM me if you want.

cheers

Paddy

I was try to recommend her to start her Yoshinkan journey actually

Patrick O'Regan
07-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Hey Anthony,
That's great. My intention was to clarify the name of the suburb of the Yoshinkan Dojo which is West End.

Regards
Paddy

KamiKaze_Evolution
07-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Hey Anthony,
That's great. My intention was to clarify the name of the suburb of the Yoshinkan Dojo which is West End.

Regards
Paddy

Paddy,

thanks for your assistance, osu!