PDA

View Full Version : Midlife Crisis - cheaper than a Harley :-)

Please visit our sponsor:

PeteMac
02-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Just a short message to say that I am starting my midlife crisis again, and this time I hope it is more successful than the previous two attempts.

I have read many entries in peoples' blog and everybody seem to be quite together. Now I just have to get myself together.

Be well, safe and happy.

Cheers

Pete

akiy
02-20-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi Pete,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

phitruong
02-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Just a short message to say that I am starting my midlife crisis again, and this time I hope it is more successful than the previous two attempts.

I have read many entries in peoples' blog and everybody seem to be quite together. Now I just have to get myself together.

Be well, safe and happy.

Cheers

Pete

that's your problem right there! folks who ride or even consider Harley are not quite right. Try suzuki or honda cruiser. folks who ride suzuki or honda cruiser are very together, even tempered, and quite all right. owning a suzuki myself. my wife said I have midlife crisis but I dismissed the notion right away. absurd!
now if I can figure out how to strap my katana on my bike then I am all set.

Aikibu
02-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Harley's are cool....

I got a brand new Vespa to mitigate my wide belly woes...

It's a blast to drive up and down Pacific Coast Highway. :)

William Hazen

gdandscompserv
02-20-2008, 12:13 PM
that's your problem right there! folks who ride or even consider Harley are not quite right. Try suzuki or honda cruiser. folks who ride suzuki or honda cruiser are very together, even tempered, and quite all right. owning a suzuki myself. my wife said I have midlife crisis but I dismissed the notion right away. absurd!
now if I can figure out how to strap my katana on my bike then I am all set.
No, that's your problem Phi. You can strap all sorts of weaponry on a Harley.
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/1942-harley-davidson-wla-and-xa-1.jpg
:D

mari
02-20-2008, 03:58 PM
love the pic, ricky :) that is not a harley though is it? looks more like an old german bike

best of luck with the crisis, pete!