PDA

View Full Version : Private messages on the Aikiweb

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Dennis Hooker
12-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Well now I really feel silly about this but I just now realized there is a Private Message section here. I see personal e-mails that go back years. I never answered a single one because I just found them. People I am sorry, I did not ignore you on purpose but out of ignorance. :(

akiy
12-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Hi Dennis, everyone else,

If you wish to receive e-mail notification or a browser pop-up letting you know that you've received a private message, please go to your Edit Options (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions) page and set the checkboxes next to "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages" and/or "Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up." Doing so will enable you to receive notification of new private messages in those manners.

Also, you can note the number of private messaged you have unread at the top-right of the forum pages.

Hope that helps,

-- Jun

James Davis
12-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Well now I really feel silly about this but I just now realized there is a Private Message section here. I see personal e-mails that go back years. I never answered a single one because I just found them. People I am sorry, I did not ignore you on purpose but out of ignorance. :(

Then I'm not alone!:p

I learn new things about these brilliantly stupid machines every day!:rolleyes:

MM
12-05-2007, 12:45 PM

You learn something new every day. Why feel silly about it? ;)

Mark

Don_Modesto
12-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Well now I really feel silly about this but I just now realized there is a Private Message section here. I see personal e-mails that go back years. I never answered a single one because I just found them. People I am sorry, I did not ignore you on purpose but out of ignorance. :(Hey!

I resemble that!