PDA

View Full Version : Hello & First time visit

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Peter Scheltus
11-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Dears!

I am curious about all that happens in the Aikido forum. And about the experiences of others with Aikido in the world.

I just started beginning of this year. We just had a visit of Kiichi Hine Sensei in Holland and we went there for a whole weekend. People who got the message came from Finland, Belgium, Switserland.

It was magnificent to be there as a newcomer. And experience all the atmosphere of Kiichi Hine Sensei. The being there with all the different people taught me a lot. It was a life changing experience for me. To notice what happens to physical effect if one focusses on love instead of submission. And 'no stance'. Just being in physical balance. It will bring me a lot of energy.

He said he came because he means to radiate love and fun and obviously also dedication to training to the world, or those that want to receive it. Bring it everywhere. Into your families, on your streets, to your local bakery, meaning your life.

During the afterparty everyone of the Japanese delegation stayed till late. Despite having travelled al the way to Holland the night before and having trained two full days, they gave the party and the training their all. And by golly he smokes a cigar now and then.

I experienced something there that is very fulfilling. And will be for a long time to come. What an introduction and what an experience.

Love and enhousiasm to all of you
Peter

Will Prusner
11-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Howdy! Welcome!

akiy
11-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Hi Peter,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun