PDA

View Full Version : Resisting Evil Shihans/Aku no Michi

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Jory Boling
10-25-2007, 07:27 AM
So we've all read about resisting shihans. Let's talk about resisting evil shihans.

Do any of you have any stories of using aikido for evil? for personal gain? Using the dark side of ki?

Using the unbendable arm as a bar trick?

I remember playing with my dog once and doing a little blending. Poor pup. He didn't know we would be doing aikido.

Never underestimate the power of the Aku no Michi!

John Matsushima
10-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I think many people don't know the dark side of jin, and often underestimate its power. Like when mosquitos attack me, they fly all around, taunting me, talking smack in my ear, but I let them, I don't resist. Instead, I relax, smile, and then BAM! A quick atemi and then blood all over the place! Bring it on MMA guys! (Not really).

Lan Powers
10-25-2007, 07:55 AM
The Farce is strong in this one......

Dewey
10-25-2007, 08:00 AM
There are evil Sith shihans? Sweet! Sign me up!

You may now call me Darth Dewey!
http://www.geocities.com/bp_dewey/Vader_Crook.jpg

Will Prusner
10-25-2007, 08:03 AM
I have been known to use evil maai when shaking hands with people. I extend my hand about 4 - 5 inches to the right or left (and sometimes a couple inches higher or lower) of where it normally would be. Folks usually go for it anyway, even if they have to contort there wrist in an awkward way to get there.

It feels so malicious, I'm glad I've come clean. :freaky:

Jory Boling
10-25-2007, 08:13 AM
It feels so malicious, I'm glad I've come clean. :freaky:

That's right young Prusner! release the ki! strike me down!

xuzen
10-29-2007, 07:34 AM
So we've all read about resisting shihans. Let's talk about resisting evil shihans.

Do any of you have any stories of using aikido for evil? for personal gain? Using the dark side of ki?

Using the unbendable arm as a bar trick?

I remember playing with my dog once and doing a little blending. Poor pup. He didn't know we would be doing aikido.

Never underestimate the power of the Aku no Michi!

Once I used a NO TOUCH THROW (TM) to make my very young nephew fall down. I am EVIL reincarnate....Bwahahaha

Boon.