PDA

View Full Version : Gummi Bears

Please visit our sponsor:

jk
12-01-2001, 08:38 PM
Whatever you do, don't eat gummi bears before practice. :)

Regards,

ranZ
12-02-2001, 03:23 AM
Why? what's with gummi bears..? it's my favourite treat! did u choke on it or somethin? ..hehehe..

jk
12-02-2001, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by ranZ
Why? what's with gummi bears..? it's my favourite treat! did u choke on it or somethin? ..hehehe..

Jeez ranZ, I can't believe that a kiwi like you doesn't know the answer...

Don't you know gummi bears diminish you ki? It's from all that bad karma when you bite their little heads off... :D

Regards,

Thalib
12-02-2001, 02:34 PM
Hey since when did Ran-chan became a New-Zealander (a kiwi). :confused: :D

As for bad karma foods are concerned, then one better avoid eating animal crackers and teddy grahams too.

KOKORO KARA P.E.A.C.E.
:ai: :ki: :do:

ranZ
12-02-2001, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by jk

Jeez ranZ, I can't believe that a kiwi like you doesn't know the answer...
Don't you know gummi bears diminish you ki? It's from all that bad karma when you bite their little heads off... :D

Regards,

i ain't no kiwi JK, but anyway, that's not how i eat gummi bears. I dillute them slowwwly in my mouth. Therefore i absorb their KI. The green ones have a pretty high Ki source. If you eat enough, you can make ki balls easily afterwards :D

I quit eating teddy grahams (*since the supermarket don't sell em anymore :P *) Now it's the arnott's teddy!!! yeah this one i do bite their heads.. hehehe...

Ben, frosted flakes do sound great 4 pre-practice, i like em better than choc bars.

shihonage
12-03-2001, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by jk
Whatever you do, don't eat gummi bears before practice. :)

Regards,

I agree.

And to those who ask "Why", just replace "gummi bears" in that sentence with "sweetened car tires".

ranZ
12-03-2001, 10:55 PM
oooh this is where all the bears evacuate!
i was looking for these posts :P

sweetened car tires huh? :P

jk
12-04-2001, 10:16 AM
How mortifying...apparently I wandered off topic. The shame, the shame... :o

It's all your fault, ranZ... ;)

Regards,

PeterR
12-04-2001, 10:33 AM
Well you are wandering again - back to the Gummi bears. I bite the heads off the red ones as violently as I can - the others are just chewed to death.

Look at the little bear walking along the trail ..... chomp

Originally posted by jk

Regards,

Mike Collins
12-04-2001, 05:41 PM
Gummi Bears help develop "sticky Ki".

The Gummi Worms are good for getting in touch with Kundalini.

jk
12-04-2001, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by PeterR
Well you are wandering again - back to the Gummi bears. I bite the heads off the red ones as violently as I can - the others are just chewed to death.

Look at the little bear walking along the trail ..... chomp

This is disturbing...I'd hate to see what you do with those cute little chocolate-filled koala-shaped cookies (produced by Meiji, I believe)...you MUST have eaten those in Japan, didn't you?

Hi Mikey; it figures that some Californian would bring up Kundalini...so after ingesting them, how do you force those gummi worms up to the top of your head, thereby causing bliss? ;)

Regards,

Mike Collins
12-04-2001, 07:34 PM
Ever seen Adam Sandler teach the little guy some cool tricks in the movie "Father Act"?

Imagine slurping an oyster!

Thalib
12-04-2001, 07:43 PM
Oookaa~y, this is getting a bit weird, but while in the topic:

How do you eat Pocky then?

The coated end first or the non-coated end?

Hands or no hands?

ranZ
12-05-2001, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by jk
Regards,

Hey, as much as i like to be, i'm not the creator of gummi bears. I think Haribo is :P

OH the meiji koalas!! Suck that chocolate out, mmmmmmmm!

How to eat pocky?! definitely the choco covered part first, unless you want to smoke the pocky. hehehe.