PDA

View Full Version : A hello from New York

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Amanda.Kenneybrook
08-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi! My name is Amanda, and I only started aikido this week but I adore it. My body aches in places I didn't know I had, and I think I heard a senior in my class refer to Advil as 'aikido pills', but I've never felt more alive in my life :p

I'm glad to be a part of this community, and thank you for letting me join in any future discussions. I hope to learn as much spiritually as physically from aikido, and look forward to whatever I learn from my sensei and other students.

Hope you all had a good day!
Amanda

Karen Wolek
08-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Hi Amanda,

Welcome to Aikiweb! I train about an hour northwest of you at Kingston Aikido. About 2 1/2 years ago, Firestone Sensei did a seminar at my dojo and it was a lot of fun!

Have fun with your aikido!

akiy
08-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Hi Amanda,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

jennifer paige smith
08-25-2007, 10:26 AM
What up, Yo?

Welcome to the Aikiweb communty.

Ryan Sanford
08-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the Aikiweb community!
Once you join, you must swear to never leave, or face penalty of a killer nikkyo from a hachi-dan. :hypno:

What up, Yo?
Uhmm.. yeah, what up, homie...? :freaky:

Jess McDonald
08-25-2007, 09:44 PM
YOYO!! Wad up!!!! Welcome and beware of opinionistic aikidokas; we're quite prevalent but in a cute sort of way!:D ;)

Uhhh...Karen Wolek...uhhh...do you love star wars too? I do, so much that I have the rebel alliance's symbol tattooed on my arm. Are you dark side or light side??

Ryan Sanford
08-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Uhhh...Karen Wolek...uhhh...do you love star wars too? I do, so much that I have the rebel alliance's symbol tattooed on my arm. Are you dark side or light side??

Star Wars is pretty much the greatest thing ever (next to Aikido, of course)!
Light side rules. :p