PDA

View Full Version : New Aikidoka

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

sokessensei
06-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Hey how ya'll doing!

My name is Gary i have learned Aikido to Sandan in Ko kon Ryu Renmei, also Aiki Ju Jutsu. I have studied under Soke Thomas Burdine for 8 years. Then have taken a leave for 6 years and have just started training again. Glad to be part of a worthy forum.

One thing i have learned ....your never too old to realize your potential with the way of a centered life In Christ and the outflowing of His benevolence towards others. Aiki is a prime way to do that and exercise your God given abilities to enrich anothers life with the Do of positive energy given by The Lord of all energy.
Domo

sokessensei
06-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey how ya'll doing!

My name is Gary i have learned Aikido to Sandan in Ko kon Ryu Renmei, also Aiki Ju Jutsu. I have studied under Soke Thomas Burdine for 8 years. Then have taken a leave for 6 years and have just started training again. Glad to be part of a worthy forum.

One thing i have learned ....your never too old to realize your potential with the way of a centered life In Christ and the outflowing of His benevolence towards others. Aiki is a prime way to do that and exercise your God given abilities to enrich anothers life with the Do of positive energy given by The Lord of all energy.
Domo

There is a principle which is a bar against ALL information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance.That principle is contempt before investigation in The Word.

akiy
06-29-2007, 12:20 PM
Hi Gary,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun