PDA

View Full Version : New 3 DVD Set - Principles of the "Entry"

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

George S. Ledyard
06-28-2007, 02:19 AM
Newly released!

2006 Seminar on "Entries"

This is probably the best video we have put out yet. Filmed at the Alamo City Aikikai in San Antonio during a seminar which I taught, this 3 disc set contains both demonstration and lecture material on the principles involved in the various "Entries" in Aikido. It covers body mechanics, timing, perception, energetic and psychological aspects.

As in our sword videos, this seminar analyzed the whole process of meeting the attack in the Aikido interaction in minute detail. If you want to understand what makes high level technique work, then this video is a unique presentation of these principles. We haven't seen anything like it available anywhere.

This and other videos available at:
http://aikieast.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AES&Product_Code=100E3DVD&Category_Code=DAVM8

Filmed and edited by Jurgen Schmidt.

Mark Uttech
07-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Onegaishimasu George,
I would like to buy the new 3 dvd set. I went to the website but could find no mailing address or shipping charge, as I would like to send a check in the regular mail. Hope you can help me out here, I'll be watching the aikiweb. In gassho, mark uttech

(ps. I enjoyed very much the 3 dvd set from the 2005 seminar you taught, hence my enthusiasm to have another go!)

George S. Ledyard
07-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Onegaishimasu George,
I would like to buy the new 3 dvd set. I went to the website but could find no mailing address or shipping charge, as I would like to send a check in the regular mail. Hope you can help me out here, I'll be watching the aikiweb. In gassho, mark uttech

(ps. I enjoyed very much the 3 dvd set from the 2005 seminar you taught, hence my enthusiasm to have another go!)

Mark,
I am trying to get away from doing off-line sales for a variety of reasons. It would be much better for me if you simply did an on-line purchase. It goes through PayPal but it is not necessary to have a PayPal account, just an ordinary credit or debit card.
- George

Mark Uttech
07-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Onegaishimasu. Thanks for the response. I'll see what I can do.

In gassho,

Mark