PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, may I introduce myself :)

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Aikistine
06-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi,

I am Christine 30 years old and joined the Aikido mat 3 1/2 years ago. Why not earlier I ask myself a lot but given it up now you just can't turn back time. When I was 10 I did Judo for 2 years and stoped because the dojo climate changed into playing more silly brutal games instead of doing Judo. At that time I was looking up other martial arts and found that Aikido sounds very interesting just by description. 15 years later I remembered that an on my search for a new challenging physical activity instead of joining a fitness club. This time I had a look on the internet, and went to a class because until that day I never had an idea how Aikido actually looks like. The next day I joined.
So far I had the chance of training in my town, in England Aikikai and Ki-Aikido and now in a dojo next town to me.
I am very fortuned because so far I could go to a lot of seminars. I've been twice in France with Saotome Sensei because by teacher is his student and to weekend seminars with C.Tissier, N.Tamura, K. Asai, F. Doran and our own head teacher Daihiro Nakajima Sensei from the Shikirengo organization germany.

So that's ruffly about it for now...see you.

dbotari
06-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Welcome to aikiweb. Enjoy your stay and contribute your insights.

Dan

akiy
06-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi Christine,

Welcome to AikiWeb and thank you for your introduction.

-- Jun

Dirk Hanss
06-14-2007, 04:07 PM
Welcome Chrsitine,
I guess we met two years ago in Le Vigan at the dinner with Saotome sensei, Olaf, and Pablo.

I do not know, if I manage to go to the Saotome Seminar this year again, but probably we will meet again. Rodgau ist not too far from me ;)

Cheers Dirk

Albert Oktovianus
06-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Hellloooo Christine and Welcome...;)

You've come to the right place to explore Aikido.

I myself has found that aikiweb enriches my Aikido off the mat and I hope u too experienced it..

Peace & Respect,
Albert O
:triangle: :circle:

Aikistine
06-15-2007, 07:34 AM
Hello Dirk,
funny that we hear from us this way, that's nice. I don't know if I can go too this year. Nobody seams to go and I need someone to drive with.

Cheers Christine