PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Mesa az

Please visit our sponsor:

nrajoe
06-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Howdy everyone. Just thought i'd say hello. I have never been inside A dojo before but i am looking to start. I signed up on here to do a little research and see what everyone's thoughts are. Thanks for having me.

tarik
06-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Howdy everyone. Just thought i'd say hello. I have never been inside A dojo before but i am looking to start. I signed up on here to do a little research and see what everyone's thoughts are. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to aikiweb.

You have a world class choice right there in Tempe that I was visiting just over a week ago. It's worth checking out (see the dojo search engine on the left hand size and search by city/state).

Regards,

MM
06-05-2007, 07:45 AM
I'd recommend the Jiyushinkai dojo in Tempe, too. :)

Chuck Clark
06-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Mr. Robinson,

You're welcome to visit the Jiyushinkan and get acquainted. The best times for a first visit are on Tuesday or Thursday at 6:30 PM.

And so you know up front, both of the previous messages are from members of Jiyushinkai, so they've got experience that weights their opinions of the Jiyushinkan.

Regards,

nrajoe
06-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Thank you for the replies. I went tonight to the Jiyushinkan and i was impressed with the schooling. I will be back on thursday.